5 Lavender Essential Oil Recipes
1. Try three drops in the tub. Just be careful when adding your Lavender essential oil drops–sometimes they can evaporate pretty quickly! Three drops is plenty in your bath for a lovely aroma. The aroma will fill your whole bathroom, turning a simple bath into a spa experience. (And you’ll sleep beautifully!)
2. For sunburned or wind-burned skin, add 15 drops of Lavender essential oil in a spray bottle full of water, with a teaspoon of aloe vera gel (unscented) and 2 tabs of vitamin E. Keep it in the fridge for use on sunburns for an extra cooling effect.
3. As a 100% organic skin moisturizer, use a 3–4 drops in 1 oz of organic jojoba oil
4. For effective calming action, use 5 drops Lavender and 5 drops Frankincense in an inhaler. Inhale during difficult situations or transitional times in your life. (Keep it in your bag or in your car!)
5. Make bath salts for your friends. Use 20 drops of Lavender essential oil in 4 oz of unscented bath salts for a great gift!